Sunday, October 13, 2013

Here is a project I have been working on in my spare time over the last month. I am pleased with how it turned out.  I read of altered toilet paper roll albums on the Cricut MB and wondered what they were. So, I went to You Tube and looked them up. Wow and new use for all those cardboard rolls I have been throwing out!

Well I did 3 or so and realized that I felt they were too small, so I started using paper towel rolls and cutting them in half. Boy do I like this size much better!

So here are pictures of my latest project.
This is the front cover. I made the roses for another project and just didn't like how they looked on that project so I saved them (boy I'm glad I did because I didn't really like how they looked when I first made them.). When I pulled them out and put them on the album I still wasn't convinced they were ok. So I casually asked my husband as he walked by and he says "Yeah those look cool. They're roses aren't they?" I was so happy. I figured if he can guess what they are then they must look like what they are supposed to be. (I'm my own worst critic!)

Here are pictures of the inside pages:

 

 

 

 

 

 

I used My Mind's Eye The Station 6 x  6 paper pad. I got this as a free add on from someone I purchased some items from on one of my FB buy/sell groups. When I first got it I wondered what in the world am I going to do with this?! Then as I leafed through the pages a few times, my creative juices started flowing.

Well that's all for now. I am off to work on another swap I am involved in on the Cricut MB.

Happy Crafting,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment