Saturday, January 11, 2014

I know it has been a while since I last posted, but with the holiday and my back problems, I haven't been doing much. I want to post a picture of some tickets that I made for a swap. I really like how they turned out but am thinking of making another set for myself for scrapbooking my Christmas pictures.


 I love the silver and blue along with the bling.  I created them by cutting out a strip 1" by 2" by 10" of the silver shiny cardstock. I then cut out a white cardstock strip in the same dimensions. I glued the silver strip and the white cardstock strip together. I scored them at at 2" all the way down. I then took my hole punch and cut the half circles at the score lines to make them appear to be tickets.

I then punched out snowflakes from some blue shiny paper. I layered the blue snowflakes alternating the arms of the flakes. I used a small pop dot between them to give them dimension. I then put a bling on the top of each of them after I glued them to the tickets.  I then used silver stickles to create the 3 dots. After I was done I wound the blue and white twine on the second ticket to give it some more color and a further punch of dimension.

I hope you enjoy seeing these as much as I enjoyed making them.

Well that's all for now. Happy Crafting!
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Silver and blue are such pretty colors together! Thank you for stopping by my blog! You had asked about the liquid applique that I used to create the faux popcorn. It was really an experiment that happened to work! ;) I knew I wanted to create popcorn and had originally started balling up tissue paper, but that looked sloppy and wasn't happy with how it looked. So I decided to try the liquid applique. It took two tries, but I got it to work and was happy with the results. :) Not all of my experiments work though! But sometimes I get lucky! Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete