Tuesday, August 5, 2014

It's been a while since I have posted. I have been participating in swaps but not been very much in the mood to post here. I have been dealing with back pain for a while but never realized what effect it has been having on my body in other areas. Now about 8 weeks after back surgery I see how my back has been bothering me and causing havoc in many other areas of my body. I am so happy I made this decision and that it happened so quickly once I made the decision. Who knows how much more nerve damage I might have if I had waited even another month to do the surgery.

Well so much for that. I am posting pictures of cuts I made from the Disney and Friends cricut cartridge for a Favorite Cartridge Swap on the Cricut message board. I am very happy they are done.  There are a lot of small intricate pieces t these cuts and it's hard to make them look good.

Here is the first set and the card I made my swap partner:



Here is the second set of cuts I made:


Overall I am very pleased with these. I hope my swap partner likes them. They have much sweat and tears (wink, wink) in them.

Well that's all for now. 

Happy Crafting
Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment