Monday, April 13, 2009

Moving Mountains


I am wondering how many people are as awed by our Lord and Savior as I am. He is more than I can imagine or think. He can also do more than I can imagine or think.

I pray weekly with a friend and our topic of praise for this last week was God is a mountain mover, one who can do the impossible.* Can you imagine! Matthew tells us that if we have the faith of a mustard seed, a seed so small that it is difficult to see, that we can move mountains. We have the same capability as God! We can move mountains if we have enough faith, so if we are not moving mountains, what does that say about us? What does that say about our faith? Oh that I would have that much faith!! To move mountains, both real or imagined.

Thanks be to God for His infinite Mercy.

Blessings on your day,
Donna
*Isaiah 40:3-5, Matthew 17:20-21, Mark 11:22-24

No comments:

Post a Comment