Thursday, June 4, 2009






I have been thinking a lot today about many people I know that are out of work. Each of them has their own way of dealing with this situation. Most of the people I know that are out of work are friends or family.

This is a stressful situation and even though I don't dwell on it I am starting to feel the effects of the stress on my body. This is the time I need to go to God's Word and reflect on what He has done for me. He prepared me for this time several years ago by showing me in His Word in Matthew 6:25-34. He made me come to realize that if God cares for the birds and flowers and takes are of them in due time, how much more does He love me and will provide for me and my family in times of need. He has proven himself faithful over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment